If you want to enjoy fresh fruit and vegetable drinks at home, the Breville 800JEXL juice fountain elite 1000-watt juice extractor is perfect for you. It is a high-quality jucier that is equipped with a motor made in Italy and able to provide you with great juicing power.
The Breville 800JEXL also has 2 speeds which you can choose from - high at 13,000 RPM and low at 6,500 RPM. Hence, you will have no problems even when juicing harder fruits and vegetables like apples or carrots. All you need to do is select high speed and you will be able to enjoy an 8-ounce glass of juice within 5 seconds.
Another excellent feature of the Breville 800JEXL is its circular 3-inch stainless steel feed tube which is able to fit whole fruits and vegetables. In addition, it has a patented design that places the feed tube over the cutter, allowing it to immediately process big amounts of fruits and vegetables. Hence, you need not cut, dice, or slice the fruits and vegetables before placing them in the juicer, and thus saving you time and effort. Cleaning up after using the Breville 800JEXL juicer is also breeze as its parts are dishwasher safe.
The Breville 800JEXL juicer measures 8 inches by 9 inches by 19 inches and has a good-looking die-cast stainless steel housing. Hence, it will certainly look good sitting on your kitchen counter. Also included with the Breville 800JEXL juicer are a 100-fluid-ounce pulp container, a 34-fluid-ounce pitcher, and a user manual with recipes.
Therefore, get the Breville 800JEXL juice fountain elite 1000-watt juice extractor so that you can enjoy great-tasting fresh fruits and vegetable drinks easily at home.
- 1000-watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM)
- Die-cast steel housing; stainless-steel micromesh filter; titanium-plated cutting disk
- Circular 3-inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables
- Pulp container, juicing pitcher, and manual/recipe book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4 in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm