The Coleman 6-person instant tent is a great tent to bring along when going camping. It features an excellent one-piece design where the poles are already attached to the tent. Therefore, you are able to easily set up or take down the tent within a minute, saving you lots of time. All you need to do is to unfold the tent, spread it out, put up the poles, and then click and lock it. Setting up the tent when going camping will no longer be a tedious and difficult job. Moreover, you need not worry about losing parts as everything is pre-attached.
The Coleman instant tent measures ten feet by 9 feet. When set up, the tent is spacious and is able to fit 2 queen-size air mattresses. It has a center height of 6 feet which enables most people to stand upright comfortably.
One great plus point of the Coleman instant tent is its WeatherTec System which include features like waterproof floors, zipper cuffs that protect the door zippers, weather-resistant fabric, inverted floor seams, rainfly protected seams, and wind strong frame. All these features guarantee to keep the various weather elements out of the tent, and thus everyone inside the tent can stay dry and protected at all times.
Therefore, if you want a reliable tent that you can set up and take down quickly and easily, the Coleman 6-person instant tent is the one for you.
- Six-person tent can be set up or taken down in under one minute thanks to innovative one-piece design
- Poles are pre-attached to tent, eliminating assembly time and risk of lost parts; simply unfold tent, spread out fabric, extend poles, click, and lock
- Generous ten-by-nine-foot (W x D) footprint creates enough floor space for two queen air mattresses; six-foot center height
- Proprietary WeatherTec System with series of interworking features guaranteed to keep you dry and comfortable
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty